Ideal for reach-in wardrobes and in-built wardrobes and cupboards
Our stylish wall hung systems provide practical, functional and affordable solutions for creating space and order in a pre-existing wardrobe.
“Wall hung” means that the internal wall units are ‘hung’ from a special robust track which enables easy installation inside tight or small spaces.
Your custom-design wall hung wardrobe features can include wall units in different sizes and depths, drawers, adjustable shelves, hanging space including long, medium or double short hanging, shoe shelves, accessories and your choice of colours and quality finishes.
For the best in wall hung wardrobe systems, contact us today for your free initial in-home consultation. We’ll help you de-clutter and get delightfully organised.
Features at a glance
- Made from 18mm thick white or colour melamine on a NZ made MDF core with PVC edging
- Units from 300mm to 500mm deep
- Units are wall hung so no uprights sit on the floor
- Double short hanging has a dividing shelf to stop clothes from tangling on the lower rail
- Drawers 300mm – 500mm deep with metal sides
- Hanging rails are made from anodised aluminium so are rust-proof and strong
- Your choice of melamine colours from the Bestwood, Prime and Laminex range
- Plus accessories galore – visit our accessories page for the full run down.